With every new season of Call of Duty: Warzone comes new opportunities for grabbing all the chests and loot you can for every game around the map. The map itself is more or less the same, but the accessible bunkers have changed to keep things interesting.
It’s still not determined exactly which bunkers can be opened during this season, but rest assured, we have all the warzone bunker codes required to open whichever ones are accessible. There may also be new bunkers to find in hidden areas since the game creators teased that to its player base this season. Regardless, we’re sure that the bunkers available now all provide great starts to your Call of Duty game as long as you can survive the way there.
All Warzone bunkers access codes
Bunkers 01, 03, and 10, require access codes to get in — or at least, they have in previous seasons. Lootable locations also have keypad codes. You will need bunker codes to grab everything. The other lootable locations include the TV station, the Farmland area, and another location by the Prison, this time on its southwest side.
Here are the Warzone bunker codes:
- South Junkyard : 97264138
- North Junkyard : 87624851
- Park (nuke) : 60274513
- Prison: 72948531
- TV Statio: 27495810
- Farmland: 49285163
Warzone bunker locations map
These bunker locations are those that were originally accessible in the previous version of the map, so if you’re wondering which can still be found, these locations are the perfect place to start. Although you can see them on the map, we’ve added brief descriptions to give you a more exact place to look:
- Bunker 00 – is below the cliffside road south of the Novi Grazna Hills. You have to get off the cliff and road to find it.
- Bunker 01 – is on the southern half of the Kart Racing Track. It’s near where the track
- intersects with the road of Barakett Promenade West.
- Bunker 02 – is just slightly north of bunker 01, on the same side of the road.
- Bunker 03 – is right above bunker 02, it shouldn’t be difficult to find it from there, basically at the north end of the junkyard.
- Bunker 04 – is hidden in the cliff junction south of Gora Dam.
- Bunker 05 – sits right in between the crash site and the Arklov Peak Military Base.
- Bunker 06 – is at the northeast edge of the map. Travel east of Bloc 15 and get off the road.
- Bunker 07 – is right on the west side of Karst Bridge. You can find it on a small meandering road hidden by a trap door.
- Bunker 08 – is to the west of Bunker 07, just follow the steps.
- Bunker 09 – is off to the southeast corner of the map, right above the Zordaya prison complex. Look below the bridge and find the bunker in the cliff.
- Bunker 10 – can be found by traveling to Tavorsk Park and looking south.
Warzone Red access card bunkers
As you’ve probably noticed, not every bunker requires a special access code to get in. However, there are a few bunkers that need the coveted Red Access Card to get into. The Red Access Card bunkers are pretty much all the others that don’t use codes. Namely, bunkers 02 and 04-09.
These cards are quite rare and difficult to come across. Your best chances are by collecting them from the random legendary loot that can spawn across the Verdansk map. However, even if you find a legendary loot, there’s no guarantee it will have a Red Access Card waiting for you.
Another means of obtaining these cards is through other players. If you kill another player who happened to be holding a Red Access Card, you can pick up the card and use it for yourself. This is great if you can accomplish it, as long as the player hasn’t opened the bunkers for themselves already.
Warzone bunker 11: How to get inside it
The Verdansk map had an exciting secret bunker that could be opened in previous seasons. This was the mysterious bunker 11. It required you to go through a series of phone calls and decipher Russian messages in a given order. It was a complicated process and a whole lot of fun for anyone willing to go through the trouble of accomplishing it. Right now, it’s still on the north edge of the map near Bloc 23.
Here’s the list that will translate the Russian numbers for you
- 0: ноль (“nohl”)
- 1: один (“a-deen”)
- 2: два (“dva”)
- 3: три (“tree”)
- 4: четыре (“chye-tir-ye”)
- 5: пять (“pyat”)
- 6: шесть (“shest”)
- 7: семь (“syem”)
- 8: восемь (“vo-syem”)
- 9: девять (“dyev-yat”)
Sadly, the current map doesn’t have the same secrets of Bunker 11 as before… or does it?
A secret bunker that popped up with the arrival of Warzone Season 3 could be found on the eastern side of the Factory, which is more identifiable by the Superstore right beside it. As of now, it can’t be opened with its keypad dead and everything, but we’re hoping to see it light up in future seasons. For now, best to mark it on your map.
Keep a lookout
In this guide, we’ve shown you all the required Warzone bunker codes that match up to the current bunker map. Using these codes, you’ll be able to open the bunkers and grab the loot as soon as you can — without getting killed first, of course.
But keep a lookout for more hidden bunkers and loot locations, namely the ones at the airport, the stadium, and just in case more secret sequences and phone calls arrive, the mysterious bunker 11. We will be updating this article if there are any changes to the codes or the loot and bunker locations, so keep us in your bookmarked pages for any future reference.