Well, it’s quite possible to merge Pokemon and Minecraft together so you can enjoy the best of both worlds. All you need is to find the right Minecraft Pokemon mod, such as Pixelmon Generations.
What is Pixelmon Generations?
Pixelmon Generations is a popular Minecraft Pokemon mod that comes with all your favorite Pokemon.
The Pokemon-inspired mod is also a community-ran Minecraft mod which gives you access to both large and small servers with content suggestions from other players. You can play the mod in SinglePlayer or Multiplayer if you want to meet and share ideas with friends from all over the world.
There are other Minecraft Pokemon mods out there but so far Pixelmon Generations is still one of the best you can ever have.
The mod allows you to transform your Minecraft world into an exciting Pixelated Pokemon paradise complete with the usual battles and Pokemon you’re used to playing within the official Pokemon game. You can catch and tame Pokemon roaming in many biomes that you pass through in your journeys.
The mod even gives you access to the same shops, centers, and gyms you went to in Pokemon, only that this time you are doing it from the pixelated world of Minecraft. Pixelmon Generations comes with a host of console commands and other useful features to ensure that you have the best experience when you fuse Pokemon into Minecraft.
How to Download Pixelmon Generations
Pixelmon Generations is quite easy to download. Please go through the simple steps below:
- Start by installing Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft after you have installed Minecraft Forge, look for “Launch Options” then navigate to Advanced settings, add new, and select the Forge version you have downloaded under the “Version” tab. Remember to save it.
- Go back to the play options and click on the Forge version you have saved.
- Close Minecraft then navigate to Pixelmon Generations
- Download and install the latest version keeping in mind that it’s only available for the Java Edition of Minecraft.
- In your Minecraft game directory, type in %appdata%\.minecraft in the search bar, select the folder named “mods” and drag the Pixelmon Generations file into the folder.
- Restart Minecraft and start playing with your favorite Pokemon in Minecraft.
Pixelmon Generations Servers
One of the best things about Pixelmon Generations is that the mod has dedicated servers where you can play together with other Minecraft Pokemon fans.
There are many Pixelmon servers including PixelmonCraft, which is one of our favorite servers. The servers allow you to meet other Pokemon trainers in replicated Pokemon villages and towns in Minecraft.
You can also run your own Pixelmon Generations server simply by downloading the mudpack and extracting the Pixelmon Generations Jar which you will use to run your server.
There’s a lot you can do in Pixelmon Generations mod to play Pokemon in Minecraft.
If you are unsure of something or get lost in the way, you can always check for Pixelmon Wiki to learn more about the mod’s features and console commands. Pixelmon Generations is one of the best Minecraft mod options you can get today.